Friday, March 14, 2008

My Guys

This is just a little prideful rant about having great firemen to work with, it is a great thing!
My guys are like many others I am sure, they get right to work, do not back down, know what they think, put out the bad ones, and are just full of " " you know. Anyway, I thought I would give them a little crap here on the blog because they really make life easy. These are guys that come up with great training and will do what needs to be done. I can never say enough about them because even at their absolute worst they are the best! They have spent the time to tell me what they really think and I would not trade them for anything except a new pair of I do not know what! These guys go get the best training and they are the front line, like when a war breaks out they are there to kill them all. I have the best and the you other guys will just have to settle for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment